Measuring instrument-recorder of microclimate parameters “TKA-PKL” (29) with verification
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98%, main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Atmospheric pressure : 70 ÷ 120 kPa, main abs. error ± 0.2 kPa.
- Interface: Ethernet. Memory: 524,000 measured values.
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Price includes verification.
- No. 76454-19 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.00386-2020 / 76454-19 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- HS code EAEU 9025192000 dated 08.07.2020
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.66.B.03382 / 19 until 03.12.2024
- Unified Register of Russian Electronic Products No.RE-1616/20 to 07.07.2021
- YUSUK. 220.127.116.11.001 TU
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Measurement range of relative humidity||5 ÷ 98% rel. ow.|
|Air temperature measurement range||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Limits of permissible basic absolute error |
of relative humidity measurements
|± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of the additional absolute error in |
measuring the relative humidity when the temperature changes
by every 10 ° С in the range from 0 to + 60 ° С
|± 1.5% rel. ow.|
|Limits of the permissible absolute error of |
air temperature measurement , in the ranges: from -30 to -10 ° С incl.
St. -10 to + 15 ° С incl.
St. +15 to + 25 ° С incl.
St. +25 to + 45 ° С incl.
St. +45 to + 60 ° С
± 0.5 ° C
|Memory size, not less||524,000 measurements|
|Communication interface||USB, WiFi|
|Wi-Fi transmission intervals||1 min ÷ 24 h|
|Supply voltage||3.2V (non-removable battery)|
|Overall dimensions of the device (no more)||(142 x 37 x 38) mm|
|Weight (no more)||130 g|
|Life time||7 years|
|MTBF, not less||10,000 h|
- Internal memory for storing more than 524,000 measurement results in three channels;
- Universal mount that allows you to install the device on almost any surface;
- The power of the WiFi transmitter is not underestimated for the sake of power consumption, which ensures confident reception of information in difficult conditions and allows you to save on additional equipment when building a measuring and information network.
Type approval certificate SI, RF until 10.22.2024.
Instructions for TKA NET Monitor v1.1 (*. Pdf)
Instructions for TKA USB Configurator v1.1 (* .pdf)
Instructions for TKA USB Monitor v1.1 (* .pdf)
Program “TKA HPO Analyzer v1.1” required for verification (* .zip)
The device is designed to measure relative humidity (rel. ow.,%), temperature (t, ° С) of air and atmospheric pressure.
The device can work as a data logger (datalogger), storing the measurement results in the internal memory at specified intervals with the possibility of simultaneous monitoring of microclimate parameters in different rooms.
The scope of the device: objective monitoring of the microclimate and temperature mapping of the microclimate in industrial premises and warehouses, in medical institutions, in museums and libraries, in public catering facilities, as well as in other cases of simultaneous control of parameters in one or several rooms.