Research and publicationstka_admin2021-05-17T20:05:01+03:00
- Metrological support of measurements of relative air humidity in the conditions of serial production of thermohygrometers . LLC “NTP” TKA “, St. Petersburg // Journal” ISUP “№5 (89) / 2020, p. 65-70.
To ensure the serial production of hygrometers, the scientific and technical enterprise “TKA” has developed high-performance standards ‚wet gas generators of the“ TKA-GVL ”and“ TKA-KVL ”series. The article describes their design features, functionality, and provides characteristics. The issues of improving the instrumental quality of the designed precision hygrometers, which have a measurement error of no more than 1% relative humidity, are also considered.
- Determination of the WBGT index, calculation of the wet bulb temperature, instrumental implementation. Yu.A. Barbar, M.N. Golikov, S.L. Soloviev // Medical and Biological measurements, Oral / Poster Presentation / Poster
- Autonomous data loggers TKA-PKL // “Industrial equipment”, 2019, No. 4 (52), pp. 34-35
The article presents the measuring equipment of the NTP “TKA” for monitoring climatic parameters. Autonomous data loggers TKA-PKL record the values of temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure and transmit them to the upper level of the system using wired or wireless communication.
- Investigation of the effect of optical radiation on the materials of museum exhibits and the requirements for measuring instruments. Baev S.S., Kuzmin V.N., Tomskiy K.A.// “Lighting Engineering”, spec. issue “Light in the Museum” / 2018, pp.50-55.
LED lighting creates new possibilities for the best presentation of museum exhibits and for creating additional light perception effects. The article presents the results of special studies and gives recommendations on the standardization of lighting based on the data of lightfastness of materials …
- Remote control systems for microclimate parameters. Barbar Yu.A., Tomskiy K.A., Shchur D.E. // “Industry” №1 (107) / 2018, p. 25.
The article provides an overview of the latest developments of NTP TKA: small-sized autonomous meters (loggers) with the ability to combine into systems for monitoring the state of the microclimate in the room. Objective monitoring of the state of a remote object and the possibility of prompt intervention in the operation of the equipment makes it possible to avoid emergencies.
- HelicoSense Scientific: Non-invasive diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori. Borovkov D.A., Tomskiy K.A.// “Meditech” No. 248/2018, p. 4.
The article discusses modern electrochemical methods used in the new gas analyzer. The advantages of diagnostics based on the determination of ammonia in exhaled air are presented.
- Practice and perspectives of respiratory diagnostics of Helicobacter pylory. Borovkov D.A., Tomskiy K.A.// “Chief Physician of the South of Russia” No. 1 (59) / 2018, pp. 35-36.
The article provides an overview of methods for respiratory diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori. Arguments are made in favor of a diagnosis based on the determination of ammonia in exhaled air. The need for a strategy for the implementation of this diagnostic method and the problems that need to be solved are discussed.
- Accelerated rates of modernization of measuring instruments. Meters for temperature, humidity, air velocity and light parameters. Barbar Yu.A., Tomsky K.A.// “Industry” No. 4 (104) / 2017, pp. 42-43.
We present for discussion the problem of the so-called “routine” measuring instruments, which are produced in hundreds and thousands and on which the quality and uniformity of measurements in our country are based. Continuous updating of the technical, metrological and operational characteristics of measuring instruments gains additional acceleration for a variety of reasons. Here are some of them.
- Means for measuring microclimate and lighting parameters with a special assessment of working conditions (SOUT). Barbar Yu.A., Tomsky K.A.// “Industry” No. 1 (95) / 2016, pp. 60-61.
The article provides an overview of the latest developments of the NTP TKA, which makes it possible to carry out SOUT with domestic measuring instruments; the factors prompting to improve the devices are considered. Thermal irradiance meter “TKA-ITO” is a unique device for recording heat flux in the full spherical angle of view …
- A new type of colorimeter for measuring the color characteristics of optical radiation sources, V. N. Kuzmin, A. L. Maryin, S. E. Nikolaev // Proceedings of the XII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference “Problems and Prospects for the Development of Domestic Lighting Engineering, Electrical Engineering and energy ”, p. 385-390.
The article deals with photocolorimeters of integral and spectral type. The advantages and disadvantages of each of them are shown. A method for correcting the spectral sensitivity of multi-element photodetectors (diode array) is proposed, on the basis of which a new type of colorimeter can be created, which respectfully combines the advantages of both spectral and integral type devices.
- Theoretical foundations for the development and study of the spatial characteristics of photodetector devices (PDDs). Calculation of a cylindrical cosine nozzle. Kuzmin V.N. // Development and research of devices for measuring parameters and characteristics of optical radiation sources. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. St. Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, St. Petersburg, 2007, p. 62-68.
Metrological requirements for devices that form spatial characteristics are considered. The data are used in commercially available devices (luxmeters) under the NTP “TKA” brand. The publication allows you to answer the question of why our devices are better than a light meter with a spherical nozzle, removing the question of the narrowness of the sensor used and the fulfillment of Lambert’s law. The research results showed that the use of MC-13 glass with a thickness of more than 2.5 mm and a height of the protruding part above the body equal to 1.5 mm ensures the formation of a spatial characteristic with an error of no more than 5%. This is quite enough for the use of a similar design in working measuring instruments.
- Domestic industry must have its own “yardstick”, which can only be trusted. // “SEMICONDUCTOR LIGHTING EQUIPMENT” No. 2 April 2015, pp. 14-20.
We asked the chief ideologist of this direction, the founder of the TKA company, its CEO Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Film and Video Equipment of the St. Petersburg Institute of Cinema and Television Konstantin Abramovich Tomsky. The interview was conducted by Sergey Nikiforov.