The metrological service of LLC “NTP” TKA “carries out verification of measuring instruments (SI), which were manufactured under the brand name of NTP” TKA “, with the assistance of state regional metrology centers accredited in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements.
According to the requirements of the RF Law “On Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements”, measuring instruments purchased for use in the area of distribution of state metrological control and supervision must be verified (primary and periodic).
Before purchasing measuring equipment, it is necessary to find out whether this device will be used in the area of distribution of state metrological control and supervision, or the purpose of the acquisition is to use it for the company’s own needs, outside the scope of the Law “On ensuring the uniformity of measurements”.
|DELIVERY / SENDING of devices is made to the address: |
192289 St. Petersburg, Gruzovoy proezd, 33, bldg. 1, Ref. B
(regardless of the method of delivery ) .On servicing of equipment are accepted only production of LLC “NTP” TCA “in the presence of the passport and the SI attached to sending a completed application
download the application form
Dear customers, before handing over the devices for verification, it is imperative to check:
- operability of the device (by simply turning on the device);
- the presence of all connectors and controls (buttons, switches, etc.), the absence of mechanical damage;
- availability of all adapters and chargers for non-standard input-output connectors and power connectors;
- battery charge and availability.
If malfunctions are identified in paragraphs 1-3 during verification, the device must be rejected with the subsequent issuance of a Notice of Unsuitability in accordance with the rules on metrology.
Our metrological service has its own repair service, where all measuring instruments are prepared for verification (calibration), which allows the Customer to avoid receiving a Notice of Unsuitability. Upon completion of verification (calibration), the measuring instrument with documents confirming the verification (verification certificate, calibration certificate) are returned to the warehouse.
If the device goes into verification without batteries or with discharged batteries (АА, ААА, “Krona”, etc. – see point 4), an additional invoice will be issued for the payment of batteries.
The managers inform the Customer about the readiness of the measuring instrument for issuance by phone.
ACCEPTANCE OF MEASURING DEVICES under the brand name NTP “TKA” IS CARRIED OUT BY THE MANAGERS OF THE REPAIR AND VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT
TEL / FAX: (812) 331-19-88
OPERATING MODE: MON – THU from 10:00 to 16:00,
FRI FROM 10:00 AM TO 3:00 PM, WITHOUT LUNCH BREAK
Extraordinary verification is carried out in the following cases:
• if the verification mark (seal of the state certifier) is damaged or if the certificate of verification is lost,
• when the measuring instrument is put into operation after long-term storage,
• after recalibration,
• if the performance is unsatisfactory.
A guarantee is provided for the performed work on the repair of measuring instruments!
Our experts will answer any questions you may have on the phone.
We are always happy to help you!
Verification of measuring instruments
Verification of measuring instruments (a set of operations performed in order to confirm the compliance of measuring instruments with metrological requirements) is carried out in accordance with Article 13 of the Federal Law “On Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements” No. 102-FZ dated June 26, 2008:
- Measuring instruments intended for use in the field of state regulation of ensuring the uniformity of measurements, before commissioning, as well as after repair, are subject to initial verification, and during operation – to periodic verification. Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs using measuring instruments in the field of state regulation of ensuring the uniformity of measurements are obliged to submit these measuring instruments for verification in a timely manner.
- Verification of measuring instruments is carried out by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs accredited in accordance with the established procedure in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements.
- The Government of the Russian Federation establishes a list of measuring instruments, the verification of which is carried out only by state regional metrology centers accredited in the prescribed manner in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements.
- The results of verification of measuring instruments are certified by a verification sign and (or) a verification certificate. The design of the measuring instrument should ensure the possibility of applying a verification mark in a place accessible for viewing. If the design features or operating conditions of the measuring instrument do not allow applying the verification mark directly to the measuring instrument, it is applied to the verification certificate.
- The procedure for the verification of measuring instruments, the requirements for the verification mark and the content of the verification certificate are established by Rosstandart.
- Information on the results of verification of measuring instruments intended for use in the field of state regulation of ensuring the uniformity of measurements is transferred to the Federal Information Fund for ensuring the uniformity of measurements by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs conducting verification of measuring instruments.
- Measuring instruments that are not intended for use in the field of state regulation of ensuring the uniformity of measurements can be verified on a voluntary basis. Dear customers, in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia dated 02.07.2015 No. the presence in the set of the MI specified in the description of the MI type), a manual (instruction) for operation (if the kit contains the MI specified in the description of the MI type), the verification procedure (if the kit contains the MI specified in the description of the MI type), a passport ( form) (in the presence of a set of measuring instruments specified in the description of the type of measuring instruments) and a certificate of the last verification, as well as the necessary accessories.inform about it when ordering an invoice for the service. Periodic verification and calibration of the measuring instrument is not included in the warranty.
For questions related to these services, you can get advice by phone.
Calibration of measuring instruments (a set of operations performed in order to determine the actual values of the metrological characteristics of measuring instruments) is carried out in accordance with Article 18 of the Federal Law “On Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements” No. 102-FZ dated June 26, 2008:
- Measuring instruments not intended for use in the field of state regulation of ensuring the uniformity of measurements may be calibrated on a voluntary basis. Calibration of measuring instruments is carried out using the standards of units of quantities traced to the state primary standards of the corresponding units of quantities, and in the absence of the corresponding state primary standards of units of quantities – to the national standards of units of quantities of foreign states.
- Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing the calibration of measuring instruments on a voluntary basis can be accredited in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements.
- The results of the calibration of measuring instruments performed by legal entities or individual entrepreneurs accredited in the prescribed manner in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements can be used when checking measuring instruments in the manner established by Rosstandart.
Technical service and repair
• technical expertise with drawing up an opinion,
• maintenance and repairs in the factory,
• preparation and support for state verification (periodic, extraordinary and primary after repair).
Request for remote paid repair and the conditions for its provision:
Before sending a device manufactured under the NTP TKA brand for repair, familiarize yourself with the price list for the services of the service center, repair terms and delivery conditions.
By sending the device to us for repair, you understand that you will have to pay – the delivery of the device to our address, the cost of repair and the cost of delivery of the device to you.
Be sure to attach a completed Application (download the Application form) .
1. DELIVERY / SENDING of devices is made to the address :
|Delivery address (regardless of the delivery method ). : |
192289, St. Petersburg, Freight proezd, 33, building 1, lit. B
LLC “Scientific and technical enterprise” TKA “
cab. 202, Tel: (812) 331-19-88
2. The device must be packed securely and protected from shocks.
It is recommended to wrap the device in foam rubber or packaging film, and then in a small cardboard box, for example, the original box from the device, or any other not heavy box of suitable size.
Note: The repair department does not guarantee that the same box will be returned with the repaired unit.
If the device was not packed in accordance with this recommendation, the Repair Department and the courier service will not be responsible for any damage caused during transportation.
3. By ordering a paid repair service, the client agrees that the Repair Department receives the device for diagnostics without a preliminary examination in the presence of the client, because the courier is not an employee of the service center and is not authorized to perform an inspection.
The client agrees in advance that all malfunctions and internal damages that may be found in the product during maintenance have arisen prior to the acceptance of the product by the Repair Department under this work order. Diagnostics period is no more than 10 working days. We make every effort to keep your equipment repair time to a minimum.
4. The repair department undertakes in good faith to inspect the integrity of the package upon delivery, to record the condition of the package before unpacking, including on a camera, and to record the external condition of the device. In the event of a dispute, photographs of the condition of the package will be provided.
5. Completeness and packaging:
– The complete set must correspond to the list of the Passport. It is recommended not to send additional accessories with the defective device if you consider them to be functional or accessories that are not used during the constant operation of the device (such as chargers, interface cables, tripods, black ball, mounting hardware).
– A detailed, legible description of the manifestation of the malfunction on a separate sheet, with a description of the set sent (only in Russian).
6. We strongly recommend that the customer write down the Serial Number of the device, as well as keep a copy of the courier service invoice, for the convenience of further tracking the progress of the repair of the defective device.
7. After receiving the device and carrying out diagnostics of the device, you will be contacted by e-mail (phone) and inform you about the cost and terms of the repair. After receiving confirmation from you, you will be invoiced for payment and the device will be repaired. After the completion of the repair and receipt of confirmation of payment, the Repair Department will send the repaired device to the consumer by courier service. Periodic verification and calibration of measuring instruments is not included in the warranty.
Actions upon receipt of the parcel
Upon receipt, the Recipient checks the outer packaging of the parcel for its integrity, as well as the number of pieces and the weight of the parcel in accordance with the number of pieces and weight specified in the bill of lading of the transport organization. In case of non-compliance, draws up an internal inspection report in the presence of a courier.
The recipient opens and checks the correspondence of the contents to the description of the parcel in the presence of the courier. If there are discrepancies, draws up an internal inspection report, fixes the discrepancy on the camera. The internal inspection report is signed by the recipient, the courier and the head of the organization. The recipient sends an internal inspection report, photo and video materials, on which a discrepancy is recorded, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only devices manufactured by LLC “NTP“ TKA ”are accepted for service if there is a MI passport and a completed service application with verification / calibration. Filling out this form will allow our employees to more quickly and accurately eliminate your problem. If you need repair of devices of our production, then we will gladly help you in this matter. We also have a metrological support service.
We repair devices of our own production: luxmeters, brightness meters, pulse meters, anemometers, hygrometers, spectrocolorimeters and many other devices for assessing the physical parameters of the environment and carrying out laboratory work of various kinds and purposes.
The advantages of contacting us:
- Prompt processing of each client request, quick responses to inquiries.
- Before the repair, a full range of diagnostic work is carried out to identify a malfunction in the device and its cause.
- Repairs are carried out using high-precision equipment that meets all the requirements for such machines.
- Repairs are carried out by specialists who have all the necessary tools, knowledge and practical experience.
- We always have the necessary original parts and consumables of the best quality in stock for fixing the repair of any device.
- The shortest possible time for carrying out repair work without compromising quality.
- Affordable prices for the services provided by us; discounts provided to regular customers for a number of works.
- Upon completion of the repair, the measuring instrument is sent for verification or calibration, which will be confirmed by a verification certificate or a calibration certificate.
If the device cannot be restored, you will be able to choose and buy an analogue of the production of NTP “TKA” in our catalog, in which such equipment is widely represented.
A guarantee is provided for the repair work performed.
In the event that a serviceable device is received for repair at the service department (which happens when the operating instructions are not carefully studied or the operating modes or measurement results are incorrectly interpreted), the serviceable device is returned to the client after payment of the cost of return shipping.