Measuring instrument-recorder of microclimate parameters “TKA-PKL” (25)-D with calibration
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98%, main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Atmospheric pressure : 70 ÷ 120 kPa, main abs. error ± 0.2 kPa.
- Interface: USB. Built-in non-removable battery. Memory: 524,000 measured values.
- The price includes factory calibration.
- HS code EAEU 9025192000 dated 08.07.2020;
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.66.B.03382 / 19 until 03.12.2024;
- Unified Register of Russian Electronic Products No.RE-1616/20 to 07.07.2021;
- Supplied factory calibrated;
- YUSUK. 220.127.116.11.001 TU
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Measurement range of relative humidity||5 ÷ 98% rel. ow.|
|Air temperature measurement range||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Measurement range of atmospheric pressure||from 70 to 120 kPa|
|Limits of permissible basic absolute error
of relative humidity measurements
|± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of the additional absolute error in
measuring the relative humidity when the temperature changes
by every 10 ° С in the range from 0 to + 60 ° С
|± 1.5% rel. ow.|
|Limits of permissible absolute error of
air temperature measurement , in the ranges: from -30 to -10 ° С incl.
St. -10 to + 15 ° С incl.
St. +15 to + 25 ° С incl.
St. +25 to + 45 ° С incl.
St. +45 to + 60 ° С
± 0.5 ° C
|Limits of permissible absolute error of atmospheric pressure measurements at temperatures:
from -30 to + 5 ° С incl.
St. +5 to + 60 ° С
|± 0.4 kPa
± 0.2 kPa
|Memory size, not less||524,000 measurements|
|Overall dimensions of the device (no more)||(120 x 67 x 40) mm|
|Supply voltage||3.2V (non-removable battery)|
|Weight (no more)||260 g|
|Life time||7 years|
|MTBF, not less||10,000 h|
- Intuitive device control;
- Internal memory for storing more than 524,000 measurement results in three channels;
- Universal mount that allows you to install the device on almost any surface;
The device is designed to measure relative humidity (RH,%), temperature (t, ° С) of air and atmospheric pressure.
The device can work as a data logger (datalogger), storing the measurement results in the internal memory at specified intervals with the possibility of simultaneous monitoring of microclimate parameters in different rooms.
The scope of the device: objective monitoring of the microclimate and temperature mapping of the microclimate in industrial premises and warehouses, in medical institutions, in museums and libraries, in public catering facilities, as well as in other cases of simultaneous control of parameters in one or several rooms.