Anemometer + Thermohygrometer “TKA-PKM” (60) with verification
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98%, main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- Air speed : from 0.1 to 20 m / s.
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С. The ability to display information on a PC.
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Price includes verification.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.06479-2015 / 24248-09 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- No. 02.2662-15 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- No. 38006 SI for military use
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Operating conditions
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Air velocity measurement range||0.1 ÷ 20 m / s|
|Basic absolute error of air velocity measurements (V):|
|– in the range (0.1 ÷ 1.0) m / s||± (0.045 + 0.05 V) m / s|
|– in the range (> 1.0 ÷ 20) m / s||± (0.1 + 0.05 V) m / s|
|The limits of the admissible additional absolute error of the relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over. +25 to +60 ° С, in fractions of the limits of the permissible basic absolute error||± 1.0|
|Air temperature measurement range||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperatures from +15 to +25 ° С||± 0.2 ° C|
|Limits of additional absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperature, ° С
from -30 to -10 inclusive
above -10 to +15 inclusive
above +25 to +45 inclusive
above +45 to +60
|± 0.3 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.3 ° C
|Measurement range of relative humidity||5 ÷ 98%|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of relative humidity measurements at air temperatures from +15 to +25 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of permissible additional absolute error of relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over + 25 to +60 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Signal processing unit||(205 x 65 x 28) mm|
|Measuring head||(375 x Ø22) mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.35 kg|
|To power the devices is used||3.0V|
An additional measurement channel (relative humidity) expands the operational capabilities of the hot-wire anemometer. High sensitivity. High reliability and non-criticality to the characteristics of controlled flows. Multifunctionality of the anemometer.
Equipping the USB interface allows you to: expand the capabilities of the device without prejudice to the time of information retrieval, abandon paper media while reading the microclimate parameters.
In the instrument settings menu Anemometer + Thermohygrometer “TKA-PKM” (60) you can:
- enable / disable the automatic device shutdown,
- select the unit of measurement for the volumetric flow rate (l / s or m 3 / h),
- set the cross-sectional area of the flow.
- Nine data cells are organized in the memory of the device. One cell stores the values of air velocity and volumetric flow rate, as well as time stamps to the stored data.
The device is designed to measure the speed of movement, temperature and relative humidity of indoor air with the ability to display information on a PC.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmosphere pressure||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
Anemometer + thermo-hygrometer can measure the temperature and humidity of the air flow, speed and volumetric flow both in the duct itself and at the entrance or exit from it.
With a hot-wire anemometer, you can measure both at individual points and perform a series of measurements along the entire length of the canal.
If you enter a surface area, the device will automatically calculate the volume of air flow in m 3 / h.
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (60)
- AA batteries (2 (4) pcs)
- Data carrier with software (option, optional)
- Serial cable (optional, optional)
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
By prior order, the devices can be equipped with a USB cable and a data carrier with software.
Monitor_PKM (50-60) (* .exe) – software for monitoring instrument readings.
DateClockSet_PKM (50-60) (* .exe) – software for reading saved data.
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 23.09.2024 (* .pdf)
- Operating manual “TKA-PKM” (50) (* .pdf)
- Verification method MP-242-1969-2016 (* .pdf)