Thermohygrometer with the calculation of the THS-index “TKA-PKM” (24)
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98% rel. ow. main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- Temperature inside the black ball. TNS and WBGT indices. Dew point . Wet bulb temperature.
- Heat radiation intensity .
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С. Information output on a PC.
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Price includes verification.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.01379-2021/24248-04 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- No. 02.2662-15 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- No. 38006 SI for military use
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Operating conditions
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Measurement range of relative humidity||5 ÷ 98%|
|Air temperature measurement range||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Ranges of indications of calculated parameters:|
|Temperature inside the black ball
a) in measurement mode
b) in display mode
|from 0 to +60 ° C
to +100 ° C
|TNS index||from 0 to +70 ° C|
|WBGT-index (in the presence of solar radiation)||from 0 to +75 ° C|
|Wet bulb temperature||from -10 to + 60 ° C|
|Dew point||from -55 to +60 ° C|
|Average radiation temperature||from 0 to + 160 ° C|
|Heat radiation intensity||0 ÷ 1700 W / m 2|
Basic absolute measurement errors of the device Thermohygrometer with the calculation of the THS-index “TKA-PKM” (24)
|Limits of the basic absolute error of measurements of relative humidity at air temperatures from +15 to +25 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of permissible additional absolute error of relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over + 25 to +60 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperatures from +15 to +25 ° С||± 0.2 ° C|
|Limits of additional absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperature, ° С
from -30 to -10 inclusive
above -10 to +15 inclusive
above +25 to +45 inclusive
above +45 to +60
|± 0.3 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.3 ° C
The range of the wet bulb temperature readings is calculated according to the analytical formula obtained by statistical processing of the Psychrometric Tables (GOST 8.524-85).
The range of indications of the heat load index of the environment (HPS-index) is calculated by the formula for calculating HPS indoors:
-THC · t = 0.7 is + 0.3 · t sph , where t is – wet-bulb temperature, t sph – temperature of the black ball.
The reading range of the mean radiation temperature is calculated according to ISO 7726 using the formula:
t rad Wed = [(t sph + 273.2) 4 + 0.48 · 10 8 · (t sph – t) 5/4 ] 1/4 – 273.2, ° C.
The range of indications of the intensity of thermal radiation is calculated according to ISO 7726, according to the formula:
W = 5.67 · 10 -8 · [(t rad.av + 273.2) 4 – (t + 273.2) 4 ], W / m 2 .
|Overall dimensions of PU, no more||(135 x 73 x 27) mm|
|Overall dimensions Probe No. 2 with a black ball (sphere), no more||(265 x Ø95) mm|
|Overall dimensions Probe No. 1, no more||(135 x Ø15) mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.5KG|
|Two batteries – AA battery size||3 in|
Advantages of the device Thermohygrometer “TKA-PKM” (24) over analogues
There are no direct analogs. The device has a unique opportunity to determine the values of the THC and WBGT indices in real time by simultaneously measuring the air temperature inside and the black ball, humidity and accurate calculation of wet bulb temperature value in a special program, protected Certificate of official registration of the computer program № 2004611468.
According a letter from the Chief Metrologist of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Optical and Physical Measurements (VNIIOFI) V.P. Kuznetsov’s “black sphere” is not a measuring instrument and its verification is not required. The parameters of the sphere should be verified during testing and manufacturing.
Additional simultaneous determination of the average radiation temperature and the intensity of thermal radiation provides an effective and reliable assessment of possible thermal overheating when examining a hot environment.
Equipping the device Thermohygrometer with the calculation of the THS-index “TKA-PKM” (24) USB-interface allows: expanding the capabilities of the device without prejudice to the time of information collection, to refuse paper media while reading the microclimate parameters.
The temperature measurement range inside the black ball has been expanded to + 100 ° С. The function of setting the exposure time by the operator when measuring thermal indices and parameters, in the range from 5 to 60 minutes, with a discreteness of 5 minutes, has been introduced. The whole process of measuring TNS and WBGT indices is fully automated. Additional functions for processing the received information have been introduced: storing, averaging, highlighting the minimum and maximum values, graphical display of the measured and calculated parameters of the microclimate.
The device is designed to measure the relative humidity, air temperature and temperature inside the black ball in rooms, as well as display the parameters calculated in real time:
- THS and WBGT-indices (° С),
- wet bulb temperature (t is , ° C)
- dew point (t tr , ° С),
- average temperature of radiation (t rad.av. , ° С),
- thermal radiation flux density (W / m 2 ).
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmosphere pressure||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (24)
- Probe # 1
- Probe # 2 with a black ball (sphere)
- Battery type AA (2 pcs)
- Table tripod
- Extension cable (2 pcs.)
- Storage medium with software
- PC communication cable
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
- Software for devices “TKA-PKM” (24)
- Download software “TKA TNS Monitor v2.0.7” (* .zip).
- DateClockSet_PKM (23-24) (* .zip) – software for reading saved data.