Thermohygrometer + Luxmeter “TKA-PKM” (43) with verification
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98%, main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- Illumination : from 10 to 200,000 lux (PG ± 3.0%).
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Price includes verification.
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.01379-2021/24248-04 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- No. 02.2662-15 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- No. 38006 SI for military use
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Operating conditions
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Illumination measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Limits of the basic relative error of illumination measurements||± 8.0%|
|Air temperature measurement range||-30 ÷ +60 ° С|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of temperature measurements in the range from +15 to +25 ° С||± 0.2 ° C|
|Limits of additional absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperature, ° С
from -30 to -10 inclusive
above -10 to +15 inclusive
above +25 to +45 inclusive
above +45 to +60
|± 0.3 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.3 ° C
|Measurement range of relative air humidity||5 ÷ 98%|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of measurements of relative humidity in the range from +15 to +25 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of permissible additional absolute error of relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over + 25 to +60 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|The limits of the additional relative error of the device when measuring optical quantities, due to a change in the sensitivity of the photometric head when the air temperature in the measurement zone changes by every 10 ° C in the range from -30 to 15 and over. +25 to +60 ° С||
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of the photodetector of the Luxmeter is corrected by a system of light filters to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision V (λ) according to GOST 8.332.
The effective reference plane of the Luxmeter coincides with the front plane of the cosine attachment of the photodetector.
|– signal processing unit (no more)||130 x 70 x 30 mm|
|– photometric head with a probe (no more)||230 x 48 x 55 mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.3KG|
|Battery – Krona battery standard size||9 in|
Combination of several measurement channels in one device at once. Possibility of measuring with one non-replaceable head. Compactness and ease of use.
Combined devices designed to measure illumination in the visible spectral range (380 ÷ 760) nm, temperature and relative humidity.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmospheric pressure range||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (43)
- Alkaline battery type “Krona” (6F22)
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 23.09.2024 (* .pdf)
- Operating manual “TKA-PKM” (43) (* .pdf)
- Verification method MP-242-1969-2016 (* .pdf)