Thermal irradiance meter “TKA-ITO”
- A device for measuring thermal irradiance (from 10 to 3500 W / m², absolute immersion (2.0 + 0.08xIV) W / m²) with a full sphere , with a viewing angle of up to 360 degrees , which meets the requirements of SanPiN 220.127.116.118- 96.
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments.
- Price includes verification. Calibration interval 2 years .
- No. 57180-14 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- RB 03 10 6809 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- Nomenclature of goods subject to foreign trade code EAES 9027500000
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.ML.66.B.02057 until 20.03.2022
- TU 4215-009-16796024-2014
- Operating conditions
- Application area
The principle of operation of the meter consists in converting the heat flux falling on the black ball into an electrical signal proportional to the density of this flux (irradiance), followed by scaling and indication of the measurement result.
The rise in temperature inside the black ball determines the response to external thermal radiation, proportional to the irradiation, averaged over the angle 4n (360 °) and exposure time, equivalent to the response of the human body to such environmental factors as radiation and convective heat transfer. This increase in temperature is measured by the induced infrared radiation from the inner surface of the black ball using a photodetector module located inside it.
The photodetector module contains a non-selective (in the wavelength range from 1.5 to 20 microns) radiation receiver, a temperature sensor of the module body and a circuit for compensating the ambient temperature. The data of the module are processed by the microcontroller, and the measured irradiance values are displayed on the display of the electronic unit of the meter, as well as the temperature inside the black ball and the ambient temperature are indicated.
Main technical characteristics
|Heat flux density measurement range||10 ÷ 3,500 W / m 2|
|Basic absolute error of heat flux density measurements||± (2.0 + 0.08 IV) * W / m 2|
|Time of establishment of an operating mode, not less||15 minutes|
* Note: IV – the value of the measured quantity (irradiance)
|Overall dimensions of the electronic unit |
Overall dimensions of the black ball unit (without a tripod)
|(135 x 70 x 24) mm |
(400 x Ø100) mm
|Weight of the device (no more) (without a tripod)||0,4 kg|
|Two AA batteries||3 in|
The device makes it possible to simplify and accelerate the necessary measurements of the intensity of thermal radiation and, on the basis of this, calculate the average radiation temperature and the magnitude of the exposure to thermal radiation. Device meets regulatory requirements for Measuring Thermal irradiance, records thermal radiation with a viewing angle of 360 0 has expanded measurement range of up to 3500 W / m 2 has increased performance due to the original design WL on the device display information about values of thermal irradiance, radiation and ambient temperatures.
Thermal exposure measurement is a process that can help calculate the temperature that is reached during radiation exposure and the degree of exposure to radiation. Specialized high-precision instruments for measuring thermal radiation can only be purchased in specialized stores, and our organization is one of such companies. “TKA-ITO” is a professional device that is capable of calculating and displaying irradiation indicators in the thermal spectrum in a short time. With a full 360-degree field of view and ultra-sensitive, extended-range sensors, results are calculated with the smallest error in the fastest workflow. Such a device is suitable both for measuring radiation exposure in a living space, and for research during the inspection of an industrial or scientific building. The price of the device for measuring thermal radiation includes verification with metrological standards, and the interval between verification is 24 months. Excellent build quality and attractive price are also important advantages that make this meter so popular in its class.
The device is designed to measure the density of the heat flux of radiation (or the intensity of thermal radiation, energy illumination, irradiation) in the infrared region of the spectrum, as well as to assess the exposure dose of thermal radiation of personnel in industrial and residential premises, due to the influence of local and general sources of heat.
|Ambient temperature||from -20 to +55 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||65%|
|Atmosphere pressure||101.3 kPa|
Performance of work to ensure safe working conditions, sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, certification of workplaces and other areas of activity regulated by the requirements of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 426-n “On special assessment of working conditions”, SanPiN 18.104.22.1688-96 , order of the Ministry of Social and Health Development of the Russian Federation No. 1034n, ISO – 7726: 1998, GOST 8.106-2001.
- Thermal irradiance meter “TKA-ITO”
- Battery type “AA” (2 pcs)
- Floor tripod tripod height h = 1.3 m
- Verification method MP 2411-0105-2014
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 23.09.2024 (* .pdf)
- Operation manual “TKA-ITO” (* .pdf)
- Verification method MP-242-1969-2016 (* .pdf)
- Features of TKA-ITO (* .pdf)
- GOST 8.558-2009. GSE. State verification schedule for temperature measuring instruments
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 426-n “On Special Assessment of Working Conditions” dated 28.12.2013
- Hygienic requirements for the microclimate of industrial premises. Sanitary rules and norms SanPiN22.214.171.1248-96