Anemometer + Thermohygrometer + Luxmeter + Brightness meter + UV-radiometer “TKA-PKM” (65) with verification
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98% rel. ow. main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- Air speed : from 0.1 to 20 m / s.
- Illumination : from 10 to 200,000 lux (PG ± 3.0%).
- Energy illumination in the spectral range UV- (A + B) (280 ÷ 400) nm: from 10 to 60,000 mW / m² (PG ± 5.0%).
- Brightness (overhead method): from 10 to 200,000 cd / m².
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Data output to PC. Price includes verification.
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.01379-2021/24248-04 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- No. 02.2662-15 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- No. 38006 SI for military use
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Operating conditions
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Illumination measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Limits of the basic relative error of illumination measurements in the visible spectral range (380 ÷ 760) nm||± 8.0%|
|Brightness measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 cd / m2|
|Limits of the basic relative error of brightness measurements||± 10.0%|
|Measurement range of irradiance in the spectral range UV- (A + B)||10 ÷ 60,000 mW / m²|
|Limits of permissible basic relative error of irradiance measurements||± 10.0%|
|Air temperature measurement range||-30 ÷ +60 ° С|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of temperature measurements in the range from +15 to +25 ° С||± 0.2 ° C|
|Limits of additional absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperature, ° С
from -30 to -10 inclusive
above -10 to +15 inclusive
above +25 to +45 inclusive
above +45 to +60
|± 0.3 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.3 ° C
|Measurement range of relative humidity||5 ÷ 98%|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of measurements of relative humidity in the range from +15 to +25 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of permissible additional absolute error of relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over + 25 to +60 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Air velocity measurement range||0.1 ÷ 20 m / s|
|Limits of the basic absolute error of air velocity measurements (V) in the range from +15 to +25 ° С:|
|– in the range (0.1 ÷ 1.0) m / s||± (0.045 + 0.05 V) m / s|
|– in the range (> 1.0 ÷ 20) m / s||± (0.1 + 0.05 V) m / s|
|The limits of the admissible additional absolute error of the relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over. +25 to +60 ° С, in fractions of the limits of the permissible basic absolute error||± 1.0|
|The limits of the additional relative error of the device when measuring optical quantities, due to a change in the sensitivity of the photometric head when the air temperature in the measurement zone changes for every 10 ° С in the range from -30 to +15 and over + 25 to +60 ° С||± 3.0%|
The combined device “TKA-PKM” (65) implements the option of measuring the air velocity averaged over a certain period of time (100 s) (in accordance with the recommendations to SanPiN, see, for example, the Manual “Physical factors. Ecological and hygienic assessment and control “. M.” Medicine “, 1999, so 2., p. 416).
|Signal processing unit||160 x 86 x 31 mm|
|Measuring head||425 x 48 x 55 mm|
|Measuring head No. 2||152 x 48 x 55 mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.65 kg|
|A NiMH rechargeable battery is used to power the devices – Krona battery standard size||8.4V|
Combining in one device the ability to measure the main parameters of the microclimate and parameters of optical radiation Compactness and ease of use.
Combined devices designed to measure both photometric parameters and the main parameters of the microclimate: illumination in the visible region of the spectrum (380 ÷ 760) nm, irradiance in the spectral range (280 ÷ 400) nm – UV- (A + B), speed movement, air temperature and relative humidity.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmospheric pressure range||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (65) (three modules)
- Rechargeable NiMH battery, 8.4 V
- Power adapter for charging NiMH rechargeable battery
- Data carrier with software (option, optional)
- Serial cable (optional, optional)
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
By prior order, the devices can be equipped with a USB cable and a data carrier with software.
Monitor_PKM (50-60) (* .exe) – software for monitoring instrument readings.
DateClockSet_PKM (50-60) (* .exe) – software for reading saved data.
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of the photodetector is corrected by a system of light filters to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision V (λ) in accordance with GOST 8.332.
The effective reference plane of the Luxmeter coincides with the front plane of the cosine attachment of the photodetector.
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 23.09.2024 (* .pdf)
- Operating manual “TKA-PKM” (65) (* .pdf)
- Verification method MP-242-1969-2016 (* .pdf)