Wet gas generator “TKA-GVL-03”
Designed to reproduce the unit of relative humidity in vapor-air mixtures during calibration, calibration and verification of humidity measuring instruments.
A distinctive feature: the presence of a built-in humidity chamber with a volume of 8.3 liters and six cylindrical built-in humidity chambers with inlet port diameters from 5 to 32 mm. For an additional fee, we will deliver and debug the device at the workplace.
- 79819-20 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- The cost of commissioning and delivery is not included
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NR15.B.03779 / 20 until 20.05.2025
- EAEU nomenclature of goods subject to foreign trade code 8419400009
- TU YUSUK.16796024.002-19
- Application area
The presence of a built-in humidity chamber with a volume of 8.3 liters and six cylindrical built-in humidity chambers with inlet port diameters from 5 to 32 mm.
Main technical characteristics
|Range of reproduction of relative humidity||from 5 to 95%|
|Limits of permissible absolute error of reproduction of relative humidity *
|| 1.5% rel. ow.
± 2.0% rel. ow.
|Discreteness of setting the relative humidity||± 1 rel. ow.|
|Number of working chambers||7|
|Diameters of probes of devices installed in working chambers||from 5 to 32 mm|
|Instrument supply voltage||from 190 to 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption (no more)||fifty|
|Service life, years||7|
|Overall dimensions (Length x Width x Height) (no more)||570x440x790 mm|
|Weight (no more)||50 Kg|
* Limits of permissible error of reproduction of relative humidity from a given value.
The delivery set of the wet gas generator includes an external thermohygrometer VTG 74.1.
Wet gas generators for reproducing the unit of relative humidity in vapor-air mixtures during calibration, calibration and verification of humidity measuring instruments.
Wet gas generators “TKA-GVL-03” can be used as working standards of the 2nd category in accordance with GOST 8.547-09.
Calibration, calibration and verification of relative humidity meters, in testing laboratories, in the centers of standardization and metrology, in production.
- GOST 8.547-2009 GSI. State verification schedule for measuring instruments for moisture content of gases.
- Operation manual “TKA-GVL-03” (* .pdf)
- Description of the type “TKA-GVL-03” Appendix No. 13 to Order No. 1912 dated November 27, 2020 (* .pdf)
- Utility model patent No. 183258 (* .jpg) Description (* .pdf)
- EAEU Declaration until May 20, 2025 (* .pdf)
- Test report of confirmation of compliance with the requirements of the Customs Union (* .pdf)
Wet gas generators have software:
1) built-in – the “RH Gen 01” program written in the EPROM of the device microcontroller;
2) stand-alone – the “TKA RH Generator” program (on request) for installation on a PC running Microsoft Windows.
The built-in software was developed by the manufacturer of the device to solve the problems of creating and maintaining a steam-air flow with a certain relative humidity.
The software controls the operation of the microprocessor, which ensures the functioning of the entire device and the functions of displaying the results of moisture measurements on the indicator of the device, as well as preparing them for reading by an external PC.
Standalone software is used to solve the following tasks:
– displaying information on the PC display, as well as saving the generator data in the permanent memory;
– viewing sensor signals and other diagnostic parameters.
The influence of the built-in software is taken into account when standardizing the metrological characteristics of the generators.