- Illumination : from 10 to 200,000 lux.
- Energy irradiance UV- (A + B) : range of indications from 1 to 200,000 mW / m².
- Air temperature : from -30 to +60 ° С, main abs. error ± 0.2 ° C.
- Relative humidity : 5 to 98%, main abs. error ± 3.0% rel. ow.
- The price includes factory calibration.
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С.
- Supplied factory calibrated
- YUSUK.126.96.36.199.001 TU
- Operating conditions
- Application area
Main technical characteristics
|Illumination measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Basic relative error of illumination measurements||± 8.0%|
|Range of indications of irradiance UV- (A + B)||1 ÷ 200,000 mW / m²|
|Measurement range of irradiance UV- (A + B)||10 ÷ 40,000 mW / m²|
|Basic relative error of irradiance measurements||± 10.0%|
|Air temperature measurement range||-30 ÷ +60 ° С|
|Basic absolute error of temperature measurements||± 0.2 ° C|
|Limits of additional absolute error of air temperature measurements at air temperature, ° С
from -30 to -10 inclusive
above -10 to +15 inclusive
above +25 to +45 inclusive
above +45 to +60
|± 0.3 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.1 ° C
± 0.3 ° C
|Measurement range of relative air humidity||5 ÷ 98%|
|Basic absolute error of relative humidity measurements||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|Limits of the additional absolute error of relative humidity measurements when the air temperature changes by every 10 ° С in the range from +10 to +60 ° С||± 3.0% rel. ow.|
|The limits of the additional relative error of the device when measuring optical quantities, due to a change in the sensitivity of the photometric head when the air temperature in the measurement zone changes for every 10 ° С (no more)||± 3.0%|
|– signal processing unit (no more)||130 x 70 x 30 mm|
|– photometric head with a probe (no more)||230 x 48 x 55 mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0,4 kg|
|Battery – Krona battery standard size||9 in|
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of the photodetector of the Luxmeter is corrected by a system of light filters to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision V (λ) according to GOST 8.332.
The effective reference plane of the Luxmeter coincides with the front plane of the cosine attachment of the photodetector
It combines the functions of a universal light meter, a UV radiometer with increased sensitivity, and a temperature and humidity meter. Faster response, improved performance, high precision platinum temperature sensor, low power consumption.
“TKA-KHANITEL” is a multifunctional measuring complex for research and operational control of microclimate parameters affecting objects of socio-cultural and artistic-historical significance in museums, archives, warehouses, for use in cultural and art institutions, school and local history clubs.
- Operation manual “TKA-KEEPER” (* .pdf)
- Factory calibration in accordance with MP-242-1969-2016, approved by the State Research Center for SI “VNIIM im. DI. Mendeleev ”November 26, 2016
The instrument complex “TKA-KEEPER” is recommended for microclimate control in cultural and art institutions.
The device is designed to measure indoor microclimate and optical parameters:
- illumination in the visible region of the spectrum (380 ÷ 760) nm;
- irradiance in the spectral range (280 ÷ 400) nm – UV- (A + B) (with increased sensitivity);
- air temperature;
- relative humidity.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmosphere pressure||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
Microclimate control in cultural and art institutions (with increased sensitivity to UV radiation).
- Instrumental complex “TKA-Keeper”
- Battery type “Krona” (6F22)
- Appliance bag
- Transport container