Measurement of chromaticity coordinates and calculation of the correlated color temperature of light sources in the international colorimetric system CIE 1931 and 1976 in the mode of measuring the brightness of self-luminous surfaces by the overhead method and in the mode of measuring the brightness of movie screens.
Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Data output to PC. Specify the cost of verification upon request.
- TU 4437-007-16796024-2009
- No. 44179-10 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- Production time up to 30 working days after payment.
- KZ.02.03.06735-2015 / 44179-10 in the State Register of SI of Kazakhstan
- Calibration interval 1 year.
- Firmware: v. 12.1 (19.11.2015)
- On request, the devices undergo initial verification (agree on the delivery time and the price of initial verification when placing an order).
The device consists of one 01-optoelectronic unit (input objective ø21 with a coated lens) and a signal processing unit, interconnected by a flexible multicore cable. In this case, measurements are made only of self-luminous overhead method and cinema screens in brightness mode. A device with a linear detector with a fixed position of the diffraction grating has no moving parts, which makes it possible to simultaneously record a relatively wide visible spectral region with imaging.
The device has a unique ability to calculate the values of the correlated color temperature in real time and measure the exact values of the coordinates of the chromaticity of the radiation source using a special program protected by the Certificate of Official Registration of the Computer Program No. 2003612396.
Main technical data and characteristics
|A type||Direct measurement method|
|Receiver (for reference)||Polychromator, 128-pixel silicon solar cell array|
|Optical range (for reference)||390 ÷ 760 nm|
|Number of survey points (for reference)||61|
|Field of view (for reference)||2nd|
|Correlated Color Temperature Reading Ranges||1600 ÷ 16000 K|
|Chromaticity Coordinate Measurement Ranges||x = 0.004 ÷ 0.734; y = 0.005 ÷ 0.834
u ‘= 0.007 ÷ 0.623; v ‘= 0.005 ÷ 0.595
|Working brightness limits||10 ÷ 20,000 cd / m2|
|Limits of the permissible value of the absolute error of measuring the chromaticity coordinates x, y|
|– sources with a continuous radiation spectrum||± 0.005|
|– other sources||± 0.02|
| The limit of the permissible value of the basic relative
measurement error of the correlated color temperature (no more)
Overall dimensions of the device (no more)
|Display (for reference)||2-line 16 character LCD with LED backlight|
|Threaded connector for mounting on a tripod||1/4 ″|
|Indication and power supply unit (no more)||165x85x35 mm|
|Optoelectronic unit 01 (no more)||240x70x70 mm|
|Instrument weight (no more) (without tripod)||1.5KG|
|A NiMH rechargeable battery is used to power the devices – Krona battery standard size||8.4V|
The device Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” has the ability to display information in two ways: on the built-in LCD and dumping data via the RS-232 interface (virtual USB).
Updating the data output depends on the brightness level of the light source and takes up to 5 seconds. Switching modes to LCD is performed in a closed cycle by pressing the “ Mode ” button :
|one||Measurement of luminance L, cd / m 2 and the chromaticity coordinates (x, y) in the CIE system 31|
|2||Measurement of luminance L, cd / m 2 and the chromaticity coordinates (u ‘, v’) in the CIE system 76|
|3||Display color coordinates X, Y, Z|
|four||Display of correlated color temperature T c , K|
- Compactness and ease of use
- Information output to the built-in LCD
- There are no direct domestic analogues
- Real-time value definitions
- Own program for communication with PC
- Low power consumption
- Simplicity and ease of use
- The optoelectronic unit contains a photometric nut (1/4 inch thread) for mounting on a tripod.
One of the important aspects in the organization of labor in an enterprise, in an organization for the sale of goods or the provision of services is the measurement of conditions at the workplace, and for this, with the help of instruments, a study of the correct illumination of color design is carried out. To measure color coordinates and calculate the color temperature of light sources with good accuracy, our instrument Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” is suitable. This device will also be an indispensable tool for installing digital cinemas and calibrating monitors and displays. This Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” is a success both in large organizations and among private clients who care about the compliance of their work or study place with the requirements of GOST. Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD”, the cost of which includes verification, is useful for a variety of research conditions.
The device is designed to measure chromaticity coordinates and calculate the correlated color temperature of light sources in the international colorimetric system CIE 1931. and 1976 in the mode of measuring the brightness of self-luminous surfaces by an overhead method or the brightness of remote extended luminous surfaces and a cinema screen.
- Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” / 01 with one 01 block
- NiMH rechargeable battery (8.4 V, Krona size, 6F22)
- Battery charging adapter
- PC communication cable (USB Am-Bm)
- Storage medium with software
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
To receive data it is necessary to use the “Spectrophotometer” program (a unique data reset protocol). The software is designed to work with individual single-channel devices via the RS-232C interface using a computer USB port. Data is transferred only from the device to the computer. The delivery set includes a PC communication cable (USB cable of the Am-Bm type).
The free software is designed to more clearly display all measured and calculated parameters on one screen. All photometric parameters of the lighting device obtained during the measurement can be transferred to a Microsoft Excel book. Open digital data reset protocol allows use in third-party monitoring systems.
- IBM compatible computer;
- operating system / XP / Vista / Seven / 10;
- free USB port.
Features of the Spectrophotometer program:
- reading and displaying values in real time;
- data export to MS Excel and TXT, BMP files;
- autoscanning the connection of the device to the PC;
- data retrieval error control.
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 07.02.2025
- Technical description “TKA – VD” (YUSUK 2.859.007 TO) (* .pdf)
- Operation manual “TKA-VD” (* .pdf)
- Verification method “TKA-VD” (see OM p.13-16)
- Virtual COM Port Driver (* .exe)
- Download Spectrophotometer ver. 2.0 (* .exe)
- Installing USB driver (* .pdf)
- Safety and EMC compliance certificate (* .jpg)
- Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2003612396 (* .jpg)