Measurement of chromaticity coordinates and calculation of the correlated color temperature of light sources in the international colorimetric system CIE 1931 and 1976, in the illumination plane created by normally located sources.
Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Data output to PC. Specify the cost of verification upon request.
- TU 4437-007-16796024-2009
- No. 44179-10 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- Production time up to 30 working days after payment.
- KZ.02.03.06735-2015 / 44179-10 in the State Register of SI of Kazakhstan
- Calibration interval 1 year.
- Firmware: v. 12.1 (19.11.2015)
- On request, the devices undergo initial verification (agree on the delivery time and the price of initial verification when placing an order).
The device consists of one 02 optoelectronic unit (input window with a cylindrical cosine nozzle of a luxmeter ø17) and a signal processing unit, interconnected by a flexible multicore cable. In this case, measurements are made only in the illumination mode created by normally located sources. The optoelectronic unit is a polychromator: the input optical radiation formed at the entrance slit is decomposed into a spectrum on a concave diffraction grating and focused on a diode array, from which a signal is taken for subsequent processing and calculation of the measured parameters. A device with a linear detector with a fixed position of the diffraction grating has no moving parts, which makes it possible to simultaneously record a relatively wide visible spectral region with imaging.
The device has a unique ability to determine the values of the correlated color temperature in real time and measure the exact values of the chromaticity coordinates of the radiation source using a special program protected by the Certificate of Official Registration of the Computer Program No. 2003612396 .
Basic technical data and characteristics of the device Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” with one 02 block
|A type||Direct measurement method|
|Receiver (for reference)||Polychromator, 128-pixel silicon solar cell array|
|Optical range (for reference)||390 ÷ 760 nm|
|Number of survey points (for reference)||61|
|Correlated Color Temperature Reading Ranges||1600 ÷ 16000 K|
|Chromaticity Coordinate Measurement Ranges||x = 0.004 ÷ 0.734; y = 0.005 ÷ 0.834
u ‘= 0.007 ÷ 0.623; v ‘= 0.005 ÷ 0.595
|Working light limits||10 ÷ 20,000 lx|
|Limits of the permissible value of the absolute error of measuring the chromaticity coordinates x, y|
|– sources with a continuous radiation spectrum||± 0.005|
|– other sources||± 0.02|
| Limit of permissible value of basic relative
measurement error of correlated color temperature, no more
Overall dimensions of the device
|Display (for reference)||2-line 16 character LCD with LED backlight|
|Threaded tripod mount||1/4 ″|
|Indication and power supply unit (no more)||165x85x35 mm|
|Optoelectronic unit 02 (no more)||210x70x70 mm|
|Weight of the device (no more) (without a tripod)||1.5KG|
|A NiMH rechargeable battery is used to power the devices – Krona battery standard size||8.4V|
The device Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” has the ability to display information in two ways: on the built-in LCD and dumping data via the RS-232 interface (virtual USB).
Updating the data output depends on the brightness level of the light source and takes up to 5 seconds. Switching modes to LCD is performed in a closed cycle by pressing the “ Mode ” button :
|one||Display of illumination E, lx and chromaticity coordinates (x, y) in the MKO 31 system|
|2||Display of illumination E, lx and chromaticity coordinates (u ‘, v’) in the MCO 76 system|
|3||Display color coordinates X, Y, Z|
|four||Display of correlated color temperature T c , K|
- Compactness and ease of use
- Information output to the built-in LCD
- There are no direct domestic analogues
- Real-time value definitions
- Own program for communication with PC
- Low power consumption
- Simplicity and ease of use
- The optoelectronic unit contains a photometric nut (1/4 inch thread) for mounting on a tripod.
One of the important aspects in the organization of labor in an enterprise, in an organization for the sale of goods or the provision of services is the measurement of conditions at the workplace, and for this, with the help of instruments, a study of the correct illumination of color design is carried out. Our Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” is suitable for measuring color coordinates and readings of color temperature of light sources with good accuracy. This instrument Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD”, is popular both in large organizations and among private clients who care about the compliance of their work or study place with the requirements of GOST. Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD”, the cost of which includes verification, is useful for a variety of research conditions, from domestic to scientific.
The device is designed to measure chromaticity coordinates and calculate the correlated color temperature of light sources in the international colorimetric system CIE 1931. and 1976 in the plane of illumination created by normally located sources.
- Spectrocolorimeter “TKA-VD” / 02 with one 02 block
- NiMH rechargeable battery (8.4 V, Krona size, 6F22)
- Adapter AC-220-S for battery charging
- PC communication cable (USB AB)
- Storage medium with software
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
To receive data it is necessary to use the “Spectrophotometer” program (a unique data reset protocol). The software is designed to work with individual single-channel devices via the RS-232C interface using a computer USB port. Data is transferred only from the device to the computer. The delivery set includes a PC communication cable (USB cable of the Am-Bm type).
The free software is designed to more clearly display all measured and calculated parameters on one screen. All photometric parameters of the lighting device obtained during the measurement can be transferred to a Microsoft Excel book. Open digital data reset protocol allows use in third-party monitoring systems.
- IBM compatible computer;
- operating system / XP / Vista / Seven / 10;
- free USB port.
Features of the Spectrophotometer program:
- reading and displaying values in real time;
- data export to MS Excel and TXT, BMP files;
- autoscanning the connection of the device to the PC;
- data retrieval error control.
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 07.02.2025
- Technical description “TKA – VD” (YUSUK 2.859.007 TO) (* .pdf)
- Operation manual “TKA-VD” (* .pdf)
- Verification method “TKA-VD” (see OM p.13-16)
- Virtual COM Port Driver (* .exe)
- Download Spectrophotometer ver. 2.0 (* .exe)
- Installing USB driver (* .pdf)
- Safety and EMC compliance certificate (* .jpg)
- Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2003612396 (* .jpg)