Luxmeter “TKA-LUX” with verification
- Illumination : from 1.0 to 200,000 lux, created by various sources.
- Price includes verification.
- No. 20040-11 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- Leader in quality / price ratio.
- KZ.0203.04359-2021/20040-11 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- No. 02.3318-16 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Calibration interval 1 year.
- RB 03 11 3628 22 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- HS code EAEU 9027500000 dated 21.08.2020
- Declaration of Conformity ROSS RU.ME83.D00322
- Unified Register of Russian RE products No.RE-1914/20 to 20.08.2021
- TU 4437-005-16796024-2000
- Application area
- Operating conditions
Main technical data and characteristics
|Illumination measurement range||1.0 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Limits of the basic relative error of illumination measurement||± 6.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the nonlinearity of the sensitivity of the device||± 2.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative measurement error caused by the deviation of the relative spectral sensitivity from the relative spectral luminous efficiency||± 4.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the deviation of the calibration||± 3.0%|
|Limits of permissible additional relative error caused by the spatial characteristic of the photometric head of the luxmeter at angles:
|Limits of permissible additional relative error in measuring illumination caused by a change in ambient temperature for every 10 ° С||± 3.0%|
|Liquid crystal display||3½ digit|
Overall dimensions of the device
|Measuring unit (no more)||130 x 70 x 30 mm|
|Photometric head (no more)||Ø36 x 22 mm|
|Weight of the device with a power source (no more)||0.45 kg|
|Battery – Krona battery standard size||9 in|
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of the photodetector was corrected by a system of light filters to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision V (λ) in accordance with GOST 8.332.
The effective reference plane of the Luxmeter coincides with the front plane of the cosine attachment of the photodetector.
Significant advantages of the device Luxmeter “TKA-LUX” over analogues
The best in its characteristics domestic light meter, which is not inferior to world analogues, is reliable and easy to operate. Affordable price.
The device is designed to measure illumination in the visible region of the spectrum, created by artificial or natural sources, located at random relative to the receiver.
Industrial enterprises and organizations (labor protection and safety services, services of the chief power engineer), educational institutions, scientific centers, museums, libraries and archives, transport and communications enterprises, metrology and certification centers, medical institutions, State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision centers, certification of workplaces, rural economy and many others.
The device is also suitable for measuring illumination when working with photoluminescent materials (including for obtaining a license from the Ministry of Emergencies. Measurement ranges are specified in GOST 12.2.143-2009 (Amendment No. 1 of 14.12.2011)).
|Ambient temperature||from 0 to +40 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 85%|
|Atmosphere pressure||84 ÷ 106.7 kPa|
- Operation manual (* .pdf)
- Type approval certificate SI, RF until 30.05.2021 (* .pdf)
- Verification method (* .pdf)