Luxmeter “TKA-PKM” (05)
- Illumination : from 10 to 200,000 lux (PG ± 3.0%) in the visible region of the spectrum (380 ÷ 760) nm.
- Additionally, information output to the USB port. Automatic range selection, backlit graphic indicator.
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С.
- Price includes verification.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.01379-2021/24248-04 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- EAES nomenclature of goods subject to foreign trade code 9025804000
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- Firmware: v. 10.50
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Application area
- Operating conditions
Main technical characteristics of the device
|Illumination measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Limits of the basic relative error of illumination measurements||± 8.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the nonlinearity of the light characteristic||± 3.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the deviation of the relative spectral sensitivity from the relative spectral luminous efficiency||± 5.0%|
|Including calibration limits for source A||± 3.0%|
|Including margin of error due to the spatial response of the photometric head||± 5.0%|
|The limits of the additional relative error of the device when measuring optical quantities, due to the change in the sensitivity of the photometric head when the air temperature in the measurement zone changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 ° С to 15 ° С and from + 25 ° С to 60 ° С||± 3.0%|
Overall dimensions of the device
|Measuring unit (no more)||160x86x31 mm|
|Photometric head (no more)||Ø40 x 30 mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.32 kg|
|Battery – Krona battery standard size||9 in|
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of photodetectors is corrected to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision in accordance with GOST 8.332.
Significant advantages of the device Luxmeter “TKA-PKM” (05) over analogues
The device has an automatic range change, a HOLD function, reduced power consumption, a backlit graphic indicator. Additional equipment with a PC communication interface allows: to expand the capabilities of the device without prejudice to the time of information collection, to refuse paper media during measurements of illumination parameters.
Data is transferred only from the device to a PC; a free USB port and installation of a virtual COM port driver (for Windows XP / 7/10) are required . The instrument transmits information to the serial port in text mode using the OEM 866 encoding. To receive information, it is necessary to configure the PC serial port to 9600 bps, 8 data bits, no parity and one stop bit and use any terminal program . To receive data on Android, you need a USB-hosta, a USB HARDWARE connection and a terminal program for USB <-> COM adapters (or microcontrollers) to FT232RL.
Window “terminal_v1_9b” Kit with Android tablet
Simple dump and CDC format – the device allows you to use any terminal program on various operating systems.
The device is designed to measure illumination in the visible spectral range (380 ÷ 760) nm.
Additionally, information output to the USB port is implemented, data is transmitted only from the device to the PC. The update rate of information from the device is three measurements per second. The delivery set includes a cable for communication with a PC and a storage medium with software for Windows: SPTerminal.
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at + 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmospheric pressure range||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (05)
- Alkaline battery type “Krona” (6F22)
- Storage medium with software
- Serial cable
- Appliance bag
- Transport container
- The delivery set includes a cable for communication with a PC and a storage medium with software for Windows. The readings on the screen of the device are calculated once a second, while the signal from the photosensor is digitized at a frequency of 3 kHz, the clock frequency of the processor is 4 MHz, and a 12-bit ADC is used. The speed of data dumping from the TKA-PKM (05) device has been increased to three measurements per second.