Luxmeter + UV-Radiometer “TKA-PKM” (06)
- Illumination : from 10 to 200,000 lux (PG ± 3.0%) in the visible region of the spectrum (380 ÷ 760) nm.
- Energy irradiance UV- (A + B) (280 ÷ 400) nm: from 10 to 60,000 mW / m² (PG ± 5.0%).
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С.
- Price includes verification.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- KZ.02.03.01379-2021/24248-04 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- EAES nomenclature of goods subject to foreign trade code 9025804000
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Application area
- Operating conditions
Main technical characteristics
|Illumination measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Limits of the basic relative error of illumination measurements||± 8.0%|
|Range measurement energy light||10 ÷ 60,000 mW / m²|
|Limits of permissible basic relative error of irradiance measurements||± 10.0%|
|The limits of the additional relative error of the device when measuring optical quantities, due to the change in the sensitivity of the photometric head when the air temperature in the measurement zone changes by every 10 ° С in the range from -30 ° С to 15 ° С and from + 25 ° С to 60 ° С||± 3.0%|
|Liquid crystal display||3½ digit|
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of photodetectors is corrected to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision in accordance with GOST 8.332.
Overall dimensions of the device
|Information processing unit (no more)||130 x 70 x 30 mm|
|Measuring head (no more)||Ø50 x 30 mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.26 kg|
|Battery – Krona battery standard size||9 in|
Significant advantages of the device Luxmeter “TKA-PKM” (06) over analogues
The ability to measure radiation with one device in two regions of the spectrum, compactness and ease of use
The device is designed to measure illumination in the visible spectral range (380 ÷ 760) nm and irradiance in the spectral range (280 ÷ 400) nm – UV- (A + B).
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmospheric pressure range||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (06)
- Battery type “Krona” (6F22)
- Appliance bag
- Transport container