Luxmeter “TKA-PKM” (31)
- Illumination : from 10 to 200,000 lux (PG ± 3.0%) in the visible region of the spectrum (380 ÷ 760) nm.
- Operating conditions: from -30 to +60 ° С.
- Included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments. Price includes verification.
- No. 24248-09 in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation
- No. 02.2662-15 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- KZ.02.03.01379-2021/24248-04 in the State Register of the SI of Kazakhstan
- RB 03 09 2660 20 in the State Register of SI of the Republic of Belarus
- No. 38006 SI for military use
- EAEU Declaration N RU D-RU.NA.41.B.01395 / 18 until 09.12.2023
- EAES nomenclature of goods subject to foreign trade code 9025804000
- TU 4215-003-16796024-2016 with rev. 2
- Application area
- Operating conditions
Main technical data and characteristics
|Illumination measurement range||10 ÷ 200,000 lx|
|Basic relative error of illumination measurements (no more)||± 8.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the nonlinearity of the sensitivity of the device (no more)||± 3.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the deviation of the relative spectral sensitivity from the relative spectral luminous efficiency (no more)||± 5.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the deviation of the calibration by source A (no more)||± 3.0%|
|Including the limits of the permissible relative error caused by the spatial characteristic of the photometric head of the luxmeter (no more)||± 5.0%|
|The limits of the additional relative error of the device when measuring optical quantities, due to a change in the sensitivity of the photometric head when the air temperature in the measurement zone changes for every 10 ° С (no more)||± 3.0%|
|Liquid crystal display||3½ digit|
Overall dimensions of the device
|Measuring unit (no more)||130 x 70 x 30 mm|
|Photometric head (no more)||Ø40 x 30 mm|
|Device weight (no more)||0.22 kg|
|Battery – Krona battery standard size||9 in|
The difference in the function of the relative spectral sensitivity of the photodetector was corrected by a system of light filters to match the function of the relative spectral luminous efficiency of monochromatic radiation for daytime vision V (λ) in accordance with GOST 8.332. The effective reference plane of the Luxmeter coincides with the front plane of the cosine attachment of the photodetector. A well-proven light meter, reliable and easy to operate. Affordable price.
The device is designed to measure illumination in the visible spectral range (380 ÷ 760) nm.
Sanitary and technical supervision in residential and industrial premises, museums, libraries, archives; certification of workplaces and other areas of activity.
|Ambient temperature||from -30 to +60 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at an ambient temperature of 25 ° С||up to 98%|
|Atmosphere pressure||80 ÷ 110 kPa|
- Combined device “TKA-PKM” (31)
- Battery type “Krona” (6F22)
- Appliance bag
- Transport container